Monday, October 09, 2006

Well, it has been a while...

I've decided that I'd like to approach a little apologetic. I'm going to be posting over the coming weeks, as much as I am able, a series of short essays on Catholicism. They will be simple to understand, so I hope that I will gain some readers. My hope is to place the teachings of the Church into a cohesive and organic unity, since this is the one thing that helps dissolve the issues of most who do not understand the Church.

My preliminary outline (subject to change) is this:

  1. The Narratio (The Story of Salvation)
  2. The Holy Trinity
  3. Creation
  4. Man
  5. Sin
  6. The Incarnation
  7. The Passion
  8. The Church
  9. Redemption (Objectively)
  10. Redemption (Subjectively)
  11. Sacraments
  12. The Mother of God
  13. Faith
  14. Hope
  15. Charity

God bless,

Micah

No comments: