Saturday, March 11, 2006

It's been a while...

I've been taking a little break from my blog while I finished up on midterms and took care of a few things I needed to get done.

I'm staying on campus for Spring break because I need to work. What a bummer. At least Jennie is here.

I finally stopped being sick, although now the seasonal allergies are starting to kick in.

I didn't get the job as an RA. Instead, I get to be an "alternate," which means they don't want me, but they'll take me if they're stuck with me (in the unlikelihood that someone will reject the position).

Anyway, that's the short summary of my life since two weeks ago.

2 comments:

Angela Louise said...

Micah we still love you :) Is Spring Break now? I hope that you have a chance to breath somewhat... midterms are killer...

Sharon said...

Being an RA is overrated!! lol.
I'm guessing you attend FUS? Both my husband and I graduated from there. Great school.